Monday, November 19, 2012

Bi-Weekly Evaluation: I'm doing better


Goal #1 Evaluation: Take 10,000 steps Mon.-Sat.: Walk 10 minutes, 2-3 times/day

I only met this goal twice this week. Blah!

Goal #2 Evaluation: No eating after 9:00 p.m.

I met this goal five times this week. Yay!


I have decided to keep my goal of walking 10,000 steps a day. It is my hardest, and I am struggling to meet it. Because of my previous goals, I am doing better at eating more fruits and vegetables and not eating after 9:00 p.m.

If I have only one goal for the next two weeks, I am hoping that I will be able to finally find a way to fit it into my schedule and my life.

In order to accomplish this, I think I'll have to fit at least a thirty minute walk into my schedule every day. I will aim for walking after I drop off my kids to school, or after dinner.

Wish me luck!

I've never really thought of it like that before.

Goal #1: Take 10,000 steps Mon.-Sat.: Walk 30 minutes a day

2 comments: