Well, here goes! Although I absolutely HATE posting these, I am including my "before" pics. I want to see progress!
Monday, May 4, 2015
21 Day Fix: Day 1
It's been a while... I've been thinking a lot about my health lately. I just don't feel good. I know I need to lose weight, but it is overwhelming. I don't want to try a fad diet; I want to change my lifestyle. A few of my Facebook friends have been using the 21 Day Fix. At first, I thought it was just another fad, but after looking into it, it might be just what I need. You lose weight by portion control and exercise, both of which are vital to a healthy lifestyle. I can choose from a variety of foods that I already like, so it seems doable. I will have to sacrifice some of my favorites for a while, and I will have to exercise, but that's to be expected. I can't lose weight by doing the same thing I've been doing for these last few years! I bought the plan online and I'm starting today. I will use the habits I learn on this plan to maintain my weight loss in the future.
Well, here goes! Although I absolutely HATE posting these, I am including my "before" pics. I want to see progress!
Well, here goes! Although I absolutely HATE posting these, I am including my "before" pics. I want to see progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment