I probably seem fickle making changes again, but I really want this diet plan to work. Unfortunately, I have given myself too much freedom and my progress has stopped. I need to have a stricter plan with everything written down. But I also need a plan I can live with and incorporate into my daily habits. So, here is my revised 21-Day Fix eating plan. I will hang it on my cupboard so it's always accessible.
Eating better is super important, but I know that if I really want to be healthier, I also need to exercise, and I haven't been doing that. I had an epiphany this morning. I am busy (like everyone else) and having a hard time fitting in exercise. All of a sudden, I realized that much of what I already do around the house can be done in an aerobic way if I move a little faster and give it a little more oomph. I am now committing to exercise 30 minutes a day, four to five times a week. Here is my compilation of exercise ideas.
I would also like to try making fruit smoothies in the morning. I am not a fan of green smoothies. (Perhaps I just didn't make mine right, so I reserve the right to retract that statement in the future!), But I love regular fruit smoothies. I found a great instructional website, and I am looking forward to trying this.
Fruit Smoothie Basics: How to Make Your Own Healthy Blend
Okay, that's enough changes. It's time to get this show on the road! Here I go...again.


No comments:
Post a Comment