Monday, May 11, 2015

Progress

After one week on my new program, I've lost three pounds! I kind of had a cheating day yesterday, though. (It was Mother's Day.)

The adjustments I've made to the 21 Day Fix seem to be working beautifully. I don't feel like I have to give up enjoyable food altogether, and I'm not hungry all the time. I do find myself wanting to snack at times, but it's not because I'm necessarily hungry. I need to find some other way to deal with those cravings. Maybe I need to drink more water. When I get busy, it's hard to remember to keep hydrated. I will work on that this week. I really think that drinking enough water is vital to a successful diet and healthy lifestyle in general.

Here are some links that explain why it's important to get enough to drink:

CDC - Water and Nutrition

6 Reasons to Drink Water

No comments:

Post a Comment